We’ve reduced the cost of insurance cover to deliver better value to members.

From late May, the cost of cover through AustralianSuper will decrease by an average of 14% for Death cover, 6% for Total & Permanent Disablement cover and 20% for Income Protection with 
a 2 year benefit payment period*.

AustralianSuper reviews the cost of insurance each year to make sure members receive the best possible value.

We use our size to negotiate lower rates, while the insurer takes into account the number and type of claims made over the past years.

* For our largest division, the AustralianSuper Plan.